Search This Blog

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Missing You Forever

It's been 2 weeks today
that you finally got it your way
you left us here, without a farewell
leaving behind just your smell

everyone tells me to respect your decision
and understand that you fulfilled your mission
but they don't understand my pain
they don't know how it feels to be stuck under the rain

I wish I could hold you
and tell you that I love you
I wish I could understand
I wish I was there to hold your hand
maybe I could have changed your mind

the night that you decided to leave
and to no longer believe
I know you weren't afraid anymore
of who would be waiting for you at the door

I finally saw your last letter
I was hoping it would make me feel better
instead I miss you more
and your last words made me swore
it made me wish you weren't gone
because I don't know for how long I can stay strong

it's been 2 weeks I lost you brother
it's been 2 weeks I lost my other
I wish you had given me the chance
to take one last glance
at you face filled with love
before you fly away like a dove

rest in peace brother
I hope you will no longer suffer
I will be waiting for you in my dreams
to re-live all those beautiful memories.

No comments: